Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, System Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

I have beengiven, Samsung RV 511 laptop, RV511 using Windows

I have beengiven
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung RV 511 laptop
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Samsung?
Customer: RV511 using Windows 7
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have been given this but the previous owner hjas forgotten hia administrator password, so I cannot update it or uninstall unwanted programs. Malcolm
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have been given a Samsung RV511 laptop to update for charitybut can do nothing useful with it because the previous owner has forgotten his administrator password. So I cannot update anything or uninstall anything.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am typing to you on the Samsung now .Malcolm
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You take it over if you like because it will be useless if I can get no further. Malcolm
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ending chat until tomorrow any time after 0900. Malcolm

Hello & thanks for choosing JustAnswer.com!

I'm an expert with 10 years’ experience and it's going be a pleasure to help have your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

Could you tell me what troubleshooting you have done?

Andy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you still there, Andrew?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call me tomorrow,please. It,is very late now. Going to bed. Malcolm
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Correction Tel, No. is 0****************5 or 0****************7

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Samsung laptop RV511 on Windows7
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
olmI am still here, waiting for you. Malcolm

Yes I will call back tomorrow as you have requested. Let me know on here again when you are online thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my email address***@******.*** I will be available from 0900. Malcolm

Thank you let me know when online.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

my email address 2*****************l.com I will be available from 0900. Malcolm. ....I am here now. The previous owmer gave me this. He had forgotten his administrator password, and said if I could make is usable I could give it t someone who needs one because of the Covid 19 lockdown. I have already done this with two other laptops after updating them to Windows 10. There is no need to keep any existing files or apps. I hope ou can help. I have some experience but not an expert at all, Malcolm

Please read the following response in its entirety carefully.
It sounds like you may have already done this but the primary way to reset a Google password ***** ***** using the online account recovery tool. That tool can be found by clicking on the following link: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.
IF THAT does not work, for any reason please fill out the bottom part of this form: https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2
Be sure to include a secondary e-mail address that you currently have access to where they can contact you. Google will be the only ones who have direct access to your account, so this would be the only remaining option. If they say the account is not recoverable, then unfortunately your only option would be to create a new account.
I hope all that makes sense. If you have any further questions on this, just let me know. Bear in mind that I do not personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am still trying to getyou to take over

Did you fill out the form?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What form? I am not interested in a Google password. Read my questions again carefully. I have asked for you or one of yo your techs to take over the Samsung remotely. My offer has been paid fo I have had no help so far. I find your website confusing. If I go to my account on it, I find no answers. Malcolm.

I understand.

Are we OK to wipe?