Bing
Bing, Senior IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

Cursor not working how do I get it back, Cursor not working

Customer Question

Cursor not working how do I get it back
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Cursor not working on laptop
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Windows10
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Microsoft account
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Bing replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today.

Can I see a screenshot showing how the original symptom looks like for a technical review?

Expert:  Bing replied 2 day ago.

As no further input gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

Expert:  Bing replied 2 day ago.

Generally speaking, if the cursor of your Windows 10 computer suddenly disappear and you can't get it back by moving the mouse pointer to somewhere else, you may keyboard to restart the computer and see if the problem persists. In most situations, the issue would be fixed by a restart.

To restart using the keyboard, please press the Windows button on the keyboard, then move the cursor up to the Power option, press RETURN to see the Shutdown option.