Bob
Bob, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Computer Engineer
104647409

I cant remember the password on my laptop l have not used it

Customer Question

I cant remember the password ***** my laptop l have not used it for 12 months
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Lenovo
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I tried the 2 passwords l thought it could be but it isn’t them
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No once l can open it l can put a new password ***** and use this machine again
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Bob replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. I hope you are doing well today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service be aware that offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

I’m sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Is the computer running windows 10?

Expert:  Bob replied 8 days ago.

On another computer or mobile device use the link below and enter the username you use to log into windows. Then follow the prompts to change your password. Once the password ***** ***** use the new password ***** log into the computer.
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx