Shefin
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My HP pavillion laptop prOduct code

Customer Question

Hi my HP pavillion laptop prOduct code 893DC-HBCGR-YF44KG4W3WV-QM8PV wont boot or automatically repair. In a loop talking to the system. IT SAYS INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. Can you help me please. Im at the laptop now but using my phone to ralk to you.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?
Customer: I upgraded to microsoft 10 from XP professional some years ago.
JA: Does your Pavilion make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?
Customer: Hi Pearl, thanks for a quick response. Proves there is a God. When i go through the automatic repair programmre. It diagnoses. Your PC did not start correctly. I tried advanced options restart and it goes back in the loop. Once a message came up. Innaccessible boot device contact support.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No you have it all. Sandy
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 22 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to help you with your question today.