AaronB
AaronB, Computer Support
Experience:  Thirteen years experience providing computer IT support.
22099314

It's my TCL smartphone. I don't think it's the phone I think

It's my TCL smartphone. I don't think it's the phone I think it's a problem with YouTube it keeps coming up with an error message and not playing the videos
JA: What TCL model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: iOS and it's the TOP OF RANGE TCL 5L 128gb. It was cast up to my TV great but since then...Narda, zilch my friend.
Customer: iOS and it's the TOP OF RANGE TCL 5L 128gb. It was cast up to my TV great but since then...Narda, zilch my friend.
Customer: iOS and it's the TOP OF RANGE TCL 5L 128gb. It was cast up to my TV great but since then...Narda, zilch my friend.

My name is***** can power off and power back on your smartphone. Also, you can clear the Youtube application cache.

If that does fix your problem, you can remove the Youtube application. Then reinstall the Youtube app from either the Google Play store or the Apple App store.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I am computer/smartphone illiterate and I was going to disable YouTube off of the phone but I had to disable or false stop it and it won't let other systems may not work if I force stop and disable it.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No thanks Aaron. I'm disabled and money is tight my friend.

You can ignore any messages for premium services.

You can power off and power back on your smartphone. Also, you can clear the Youtube application cache.