Rafi
Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Second opinion] Last night my laptop was just fine but this

Customer Question

second opinion] Hi. Last night my laptop was just fine but this morning it had a error message saying “no bootable devices found”
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Dell XPs 13 Windows 10 I believe
JA: What have you tried so far with your XPS? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I’ve not installed any updates recently
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have followed a few YouTube clips and one from dell. I also did F12 and did a system check and all components are fine
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Rafi replied 9 days ago.

Answer support site. I am Rafi with 16+ years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’ve done a diagnostic test and it said all components are fine
Expert:  Rafi replied 9 days ago.

Can I know how the issue started?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Just a minute ago an error code popped up 2000-0245
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’ve done f12 and tried bios management or something and then I get a blue screen
Expert:  Rafi replied 9 days ago.

Thanks. This would indicate your hard drive has failed or the Windows OS is damage

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok is there anything I can do
Expert:  Rafi replied 9 days ago.

You have to take it in to a computer repair shop, have them pull out the hard drive and have them test it. If the hard drive passes they will need to back up your files first and re-install Windows.