Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I would like to know how to get my email on my laptop! Asus,

Customer Question

I would like to know how to get my email on my laptop!
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Asus, not sure of model or os sorry
JA: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, I’m afraid to!
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I feel utterly useless, sorry
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email.

May I know who your email provider is (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

You can access your email account on your computer by going to their website.

1. If you have a Gmail account then go to www.gmail.com and sign in with your Gmail account.
  2. If you have an Outlook account then go to www.outlook.com and sign in with your Outlook account.
  3. If you have a Yahoo account then go to mail.yahoo.com and sign in with your Yahoo account.

If you are using any other mail account then please let me know and I will send you the exact instructions to access your mail account on your computer.

You can also set up your email account in the Mail app for Windows 10. Please click the link below for detailed instructions

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas