Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Technician
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Engineer with 08+ years of experience
102788002

My computer stopped having sound. Windows 10.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is***** allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.
I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

Have you tried reinstalling the audio drivers?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I haven't. How do you do that?

Could you please share the computer's make and model number so that we can share the drivers?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
One moment. I'm going to pay so you can do this for me remotely.

okay, Could you please share the computer's make and model number so that we can share the drivers?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't know exact model. It's a dell computer I think its Asus VivoBook S14/s15

Here are the instructions on how we can remotely connect:
Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.
Link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ac58f3a4-849b-4080-b29a-f8ff67dd0513

• When a new web page opens, click on the green "I Agree" button.
  • Run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it.
  • Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

In case the link doesn't work for you, let me know.

The Audio Drivers have been identified as the source of the problem.

Reinstalled the drivers and verified that the audio is working properly.

The problem has been resolved, and the customer has confirmed that the audio is working properly.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
great work. Thank you.

You’re certainly welcome, my pleasure! Have a wonderful day and please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime. We’re always glad to help.