Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have 2 laptops, 1 work and 1 personal and I can plug

I have 2 laptops, 1 work and 1 personal and I can plug either into my ‘hub’ device that facilitates 2 screens and a wireless keyboard and mouse. Both laptops use a USB-C connection to USB-A plugging into the ‘hub’ unit... Is there a switch device available that would allow me to switch between the 2 laptops (of course they cannot run simultaneously through to the same screens etc) so that I can choose between the 2 laptops using a switch rather than having to unplug and plug-in manually?

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Yes you can use this device for this

https://www.amazon.ca/UGREEN-Computers-Peripheral-Switcher-One-Button/dp/B01N6GD9JO

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Brilliant... I have been looking for the right device for an age. Because there are so many variations on the switch boxes I was left flummoxed. Cheers.:. Order place job down