Bing
Bing, Senior IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

Is there anybody there please? Francis.

Is there anybody there please? Francis.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I know what specific issue you want to address here?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
At last. Thank you Bing. My name is ***** ***** my laptop computer acer Aspire V is requiring reduction in space used. I spoke to my AVG security previously and they managed to remove about 5 GB. Unfortunately it’s not enough to install up dates that n the 64k, x64 processor?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello Bing
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are you there Bing?

I am here. Sorry I was away for a while.

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. Are you reading this message from your Acer computer?

if you are reading this message from your PC, please let me know your AnyDesk ID. Thanks.

If you don't have AnyDesk installed, please download it from the below link.

anydesk.com

Hello, are you still there?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok

Hello?

A kind reminder for the remote session waiting for you. Please advise your preferred time for the remote session. Thanks.