K-Fix
K-Fix, Laptop Engineer
Experience:  Experienced Technology Consultant at K-Fix Helpdesk
107309638

It's not a laptop It's a photocopy machine, Toshiba 3510c,

Customer Question

It's not a laptop It's a photocopy machine
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Toshiba 3510c
JA: How long has this been going on with your 3510C?
Customer: About a week now
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Well, actually bought it and transport it to Africa
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is the only problem for now
Category: Laptop
Expert:  K-Fix replied 16 days ago.
Hello! I amCustomeryour friendly technical expert from justanswer.com and today I will be providing you with the steps required to resolve your technical problem.
As you know Just Answer is an online question and answer website that connects visitors (like you!) with knowledgeable users (like myself!) in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support, so please keep this in mind should you have another question in the future.
Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. To work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the official troubleshooting procedures issued by your manufacturer or service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.
To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistant's notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.
Expert:  K-Fix replied 16 days ago.
To clear the problem with your printer/ scanner, please complete the power reset procedure-
1) Turn the printer or scanner off.
2) Remove the power cable from the printer or scanner for 120 seconds.
3) Insert the power cable back into the printer or scanner and turn the device back on.
4) Restart the device that you are trying to print from.If you have a printer then check that the paper is fully stocked with paper and ink / toner (if its not then please restock accordingly.