Satchi
Satchi, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a IT professional having more than 8 years of experience in this field ..
18133961

We bought an Acer Spin from Currys at great expense and it

Customer Question

We bought an Acer Spin from Currys at great expense and it is not charging?
JA: Did you try charging your Acer from a different power source?
Customer: Yes the power source definately works, if I plug in a light it comes on
JA: Are you using the charger that came with your Acer, or an aftermarket charger?
Customer: the one that came with it
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope - just help us please my son really needs it for his school wok
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Satchi replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer which is a paid independent online technical support website.

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I am sorry to hear you're having trouble with this issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please help me with the acer model number?

Expert:  Satchi replied 2 day ago.

Locate the battery reset pinhole on the bottom of the computer. Insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole. Hold the reset button for 4 seconds. Let the computer sit for 5 minutes with no power.

Then power ON

Satchi