Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15+ years troubleshooting computer hardware/software
8287049

I have an early i-pad 2 (I think that is the correct mark) I

Customer Question

I have an early i-pad 2 (I think that is the correct mark) I have just broken the digitizer and need it repaired. I had it repaired twice before by Webster Technical but they are no longer carrying out this type of repair! Although my i-pad is an early version it has many valuable photographs within it memory that I do not want to lose. Can you rplace the screen plaese and advise rough estimate.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Barry Bridgwood
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Not a software problem just a broken digitizer.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 5 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having with your iPad. I know it can be frustrating, but please give me a moment to review the details of your question and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks again!
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 5 days ago.
You have reached JustAnswer.com, an independent question and answer service.You can use the link below to request a repair from Apple. The price for a screen replacement on an iPad 2 is $249.https://support.apple.com/ipad/repair/servicePlease let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 4 days ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!