Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

As you may recall i like to write short adventure stories.

As you may recall i like to write short adventure stories . in one on them i was thinking that some drug baron /cartell needed to get rid of someone , what animal would be the best for them to completley get rid of the person. ((please be assured that this is just for the purpose of my stories))thanks

Hi again,

Well there are a number of animals we have talked about already which could do a pretty good job of it, but actually you may not need to go quite so exotic if you wanted to dispose of a body. A heard of domestic pigs would (and have) eaten humans who have either accidently or deliberately come to end up in their pen!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Interesting. You honestly think that pigs would be a good way to get rid of a body.someone else i spoke to did not think that they could.

Yes indeed, it has happened many times both by accident and deliberately, see https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10480945/Mafia-fed-rival-to-pigs-while-he-was-still-alive.html for a real life story along the lines you are looking at

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow interesting story, would they have needed to prepare the body before giving it to the pigs?

No not particularly. In the first story I sent you it was believed that the farmer collapsed for some reason and fell into the pig pen before being eaten. Pigs are not fussy if hungry enough, those that are kept in commercial pig farms are sadly often bored, stressed and quite aggressive. When I briefly worked on a pig farm I saw a pen of pigs partially cannibalize another pig that had already died so I can fully believe that I could happen to a person given enough time and hungry enough pigs!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thats interesting to know. would you like me to ask the next part as a new question.

Yes thank you