Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Looking for information on the dietary requirements of pigs

Looking for information on the dietary requirements of pigs how would they feed on the guys upper body torso, arms, hands and head?

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Pigs are omnivores. In the wild, they are foraging animals, primarily eating leaves, roots, fruits, and flowers, in addition to some insects and fish. As livestock, pigs are fed mostly corn and soybean meal based diets. They have quite sharp front teeth (often these are trimmed off soon after birth) and powerful jaws for grinding up food.

In terms of your scenario, they would have to pull pieces off the victim in fairly small chunks to grind up and swallow.

I hope that answers your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would they be able to eat the bones, ie, fingers, ribs etc. thanks.

Yes they would be able to knaw away at them and eventually eat them

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks great help..