Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

If I was working at one of the Orangutan rescue centres .and

Hello. If I was working at one of the Orangutan rescue centres .and I was taking a young Orangutan to the washing area .Given how hot it was would it be possible for me to wash it dressed as in picture. Thanks

Hi again

Well I don't see why not, although Oranguntans are very intelligent and probably don't need much help to wash themselves

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. given how intelligent thay are would it try and wash me .how might it react to how i was dressed.

I wouldn't think it would be bothered by how your were dressed, although clever I'm not sure they would pay much attention to your attire. I don't think it would wash you as well unless this was something that it had been specifically been shown/trained how to do. A rescue centre would generally not try to encourage any abnormal behaviours or abnormal interaction with humans as the idea would be to eventually rehabilitate the orangutan for release to the wild.