How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My name isXXXXX am a Canadien citizen i would like

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX am a Canadien citizen i would like to live and work in the Uk
i filled in the forms with Migration exspert on the 19th september, following from this they informed me that i had not passed the first stage. Thier point system is 70 i only attanied 20 point. is there any i can do ? please advise.

My number is XXXXX
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 5 years ago.
I have already answered you on this do you want a second opinion or is there something else you wish to know?