How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Own a property and run a treatment plant where the foul

Customer Question

own a property and run a treatment plant where the foul water and waste is treated, when i split my property into two semi detacted, it was agreed that my neighbour would share half the cost of the treatment of waste, but to date they refuse to pay, and for 5 plus years they have not paid anything what can i do can i cut the service i provide if they do not pay
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 years ago.
Whats the cost involved?