How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

im eligible for legal aid , i already contacted you last year

Customer Question

im eligible for legal aid , i already contacted you last year i am looking for some body to process the paper work on my final finiancail consent form. would you be able to help me. thank you
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 5 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question,
We are not able to have any contact outside of this question and answer forum - however you can find a local family law specialist who does legal aid on the website here
However you must act urgently as legal aid for such matters ends in April