im eligible for legal aid , i already contacted you last year

Customer Question

im eligible for legal aid , i already contacted you last year i am looking for some body to process the paper work on my final finiancail consent form. would you be able to help me. thank you
Expert:  James Mather replied 5 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question,
We are not able to have any contact outside of this question and answer forum - however you can find a local family law specialist who does legal aid on the website here
However you must act urgently as legal aid for such matters ends in April