How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10978
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

We import fans from the USA. We sell to major PLC and smaller

Customer Question

We import fans from the USA. We sell to major PLC and smaller companies. We need to fit a plug to the end of the supplied power cable (single phase standard three core cable). Do we need to use a qualified electrician...... or can we do the job ourselves - taking great care?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 5 years ago.
1. There is no rule that a qualified electrician must be used to fit a plug to an applicance in the UK. This can be done by anyone taking due care and attention. Accordingly, you can do this job yourself.
Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid