How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need some advice about something I recently got in a situation

Customer Question

I need some advice about something I recently got in a situation in the USA where I owed someone money and to get the money I faked my own kindnapping which led to the UK starting a nationwide across border hunt from him, they found him and found out that it was a hoax when I came back to England I was questioned by the police my parents who sent the money did not press charges in the USA or in the UK I was not charged the police said they would contact my parents, they are claiming a hostage negotiator I might still have to talk with and that he could still put me in Jail if he does not believe my story I need to know what the facts are, here my farther also invited him on holiday please could someone let me know what my case is..
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Just to be clear - your case in relation to your position and criminal charges?