How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now

I did a stupid thing and pushed an envelope though a neighbours

Customer Question

I did a stupid thing and pushed an envelope though a neighbours door with money in for their 14 year old son without putting my name on it, got a visit from police who told me not to speak or go near them or their son again,they did not charge me or caution me or take me to the station, I am now having an enhanced crb check done will this show up on the check?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Was any further action taken?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The police said it would not go any further

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.

Then what I can say is that this would not show up on a basic CRB check.

If you have an enhanced CRB check then it has a space for 'any other information'.

It is possible that the Police could put an entry about what happened - although very unlikely.

So while I can say that it would not show on a basic CRB I can not say for 100% that it would NOT show on an enhanced - although it is unlikely.

I am sorry that this is not a definite answer one way or another but based on what you have said and the types of CRB check available, this is the legal position.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?