How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi, i am going thourgh a divorce at the moment, there is my

Customer Question

Hi, i am going thourgh a divorce at the moment, there is my devon county council pension to sort out because my nearly ex wife wants half. what i am concerned about is that i maybe made redundant soon from work, i have 2 chidren one aged 15 and 11. if i am made redundant will i have two give her half my redundancy.

my email adress is [email protected]

i have been in touch before

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
How long have you lived together and what assets are there?