How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi, I want to apply for employers sponsorship license.

Customer Question


I want to apply for employer's sponsorship license. I am required to submit a list of documents for this. Some of these required documents are available as online version only, like the latest VAT return. These online documents need to be certified by a solicitor. Can you help me in this matter?

Subrata Ghosh
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 5 years ago.

This is an online service - you will need a local solicitor to help you with this