How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

we have an ongoing dispute with a local authority about a mutual

Customer Question

we have an ongoing dispute with a local authority about a mutual exchange the locat auth are refusing our mutual exchange application the reason given the property is an adapted property and is only for people living within the council area. we have to date put it into your hands (not myself the person i intend to swapwith) the information i have is that 1 letter of complaint has gone in maybe a second but if the council has not responded to us by yesterday then we have bring the complaint to level three .
As i undrerstand the council then has a period of time in which to resolve this issue please can you tell me how long this period lasts before we get a resolution
thank you
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Does the council have a policy on mutual exchange?