How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My fincee of 11 years left me and our son aged 12 without a

Customer Question

My fincee of 11 years left me and our son aged 12 without a penny, all property was in his name even though it was purchased during our relationship and I was told it was in joint names. He placed our son in boarding school and signed he up for 4 nights boarding withour my consent whilst I was recovering from major surgury. At the time he did not have parental consent and I did not sign any documents with the school.
We are now in court due to him trying to evict us and claims all properties and monies are his. I have no money, no property, and just managing to survive on child benefit. can you help
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
Have you made a Children Act claim in respect of the property?