How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now

i have two people from italy ,one a relation.relation is on

Customer Question

i have two people from italy ,one a relation.relation is on a course to learn the english language.the both have degrees in the building industries,they are staying rent free,we do not kow how long they will stay.
We as pensioners worry if it will affect our pensions in any way?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Is this a state pension or private pension?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

state pensions

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thank you.

Then this person staying with you does not change your state pension.

This is because that the people are staying rent free - so it makes no difference.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.