How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now

I rented a car last May to take my mother to Pisa, It seems

This answer was rated:

I rented a car last May to take my mother to Pisa, It seems I strayed into a restricted area with my hire car.

My Hotel was not in Pisa. I have been sent a fine of 121 Euros, payable in 60 days otherwise it goes up to 198 Euros. My main residence is in the UK.

This is my only offence

Do I pay it or not?
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

You want to know if you have it pay it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I would like to know if I need to pay it,


If not and they get a judgment there they could get a European enforcement order in the uk.

This mean bailiffs could be sent in here, so yes pay it,

I am sorry if this is not the answer you are looking for but based on what you have said, this is the legal position.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
UK-Justice and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes thank you,


I was going to ignore it, but after your advice, I think it best to pay it and put it down to experience.


Many thanks for your help


Best regards