How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now

I paid for website to be built and e mail hosting to a bank

Customer Question

I paid for website to be built and e mail hosting to a bank account from my bank account as told to do by Andrew at
The money was paid in on 22nd of Jan to the account he gave me and so far I have nothung for my money what can I do please help I would like my money refunded thank you Marie
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

How much did you pay?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.


Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thank you.

You should write and ask for payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court.

If they refuse then you should issue proceedings.

As the claim is below £3000 it will be a small claim and you wont need a Solicitor.

Once you get Judgment then this can be enforced such as getting a charge on property or sending in bailiffs.

You will be surprised how quick matters are resolved once proceedings are issued.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?