How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

hello I am from saudi arabia . i came to UK to get a master

Customer Question

I am from saudi arabia . i came to UK to get a master degree . Before coming here , I get a letter from the saudi embassy confirming that I will be sponsered by Saudi enbassy . according to that letter , the university gave me the CAS . I apply for the visa . After i arrived and start studying , the university sent me a letter saying that they had been informed by the embassy to ask me for the fees . What should I do ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

It does seem like there is not much you can do, if the Embassy are not willing to sponsor you then you must contact them if they still refuse then you must pay the fees, if you do not then this can lead to your CAS being withdrawn and your visa being cancelled.

What you must be aware of is that the educational institutions want their fees if the fees are not forthcoming they will inform the ukba and cancel your visa.

I am sorry if the advice given is not what you wanted to hear but the immigration rules are very strict in respect of students.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards