How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I want a legal loan document drawn up between father and son

Customer Question

I want a legal loan document drawn up between father and son at 0 percent interest, and the loan is for seven months, interest free in the unlikely event of my death it to be paid back immediately in full.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Are you asking if we can do this? Or need a recommendation for a Solicitor?

I can tell you its against site rules for us to draft documents for you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i want you to draft documents for me

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry but we are not permitted to do that.

I will refer this to the moderators.