How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear Sir or Madam. I am not sure if you can help me or not

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam.
I am not sure if you can help me or not . My main question is can i get money from company directors whom deliberatly put there company into liquidation rather than pay me out . the sum awarded to me was £620.000 + interest at 8% e.t.c. The company involved was an insurance broker to be completly fair to you the case is in the hands of another company of lawyers and has been going on for many years ,and i dont seem to be getting anywhere . I could go on and on but i will cut things short in meentime . I have not been well for many years due to all the worry about my situation . I now feel much better and i would like some basic answers and i would value your opinion. My name isXXXXX 65 years old addressXXXXXLossiemouth Moray. IV31 6RL. The situation these people ie insurance direct insurance broker put me if have ruined me and my families life and financial security please have a good look at this thank you very much. D.S.Towns
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

Can you explain to me some of the circumstances surrounding how you obtained the Judgment for £640k?

Kind regards