How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi .. I have sent my travel document to UK boarder agency to

Customer Question

Hi .. I have sent my travel document to UK boarder agency to support my wife to get a visa, and we have sent our application on 11 of October 2012 and she did biometric on early of December 2012 , but we did not receive our documents till now, and I have to travel to see my dad before he is doing heart operation on early of April 2013 . therefor can I just return my travel document and how ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.

Are you an EEA national and submitted your travel ID?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am Libyan and I granted refuge 3 years ago and I got travel document from home office

Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!