How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

Do you think I would be asked to leave the country just after

This answer was rated:

Do you think I would be asked to leave the country just after divorcing my husband and re-marrying? I do not want to risk my life and work in the uk and be asked to leave as I was an asylum seeker and cant go back anyway.
Thank you for your new question.

This would be somthing which would then require you to submit an application again for discretionary leave to remain including the reasons why you should not be returned to your home country and also including the reasons as well as the fact that you are in a relationship with a british citizen and how your deportation would effect your private life and your relationshiop.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have one more question:


I have been given a certificate of travel as a result of my situation in the UK. I know which countries I can NOT travel to i.e. Germany and most Europe. What I would like to know is what is the purpose of having this document when it is not a recognised travel document. I need to know if you have seen anyone with the same problem and is there a solution to resolve it i.e. a supporting document to show to an embassy?

Please see my reply to your question