Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
am i likely to be prosecuted ?
will i loose my job?
will i get a criminal record?
what is the best plea?
how do i wirte a mitigating plea
i am not sure of the charge as the letter advises if i wish to plea guilty on the charge of 1) did attempt to travel on the railway without having previously paid the fare and without the intent to avoid payment thereof.1) what do i write as my mitigating plea. 2) it was just an honest mistake as i just picked up the rong card.3 i no i will be found guilty - does this mean i will get a criminal record. 4)once i have a criminal record will i not be able to work?, apply for other jobs? travel abroad?5) how long does this charge last on your criminal record. 6) will this affect me applying for loans 7) would it be better if i attended court.8) can i ask for an out of court settlement ?9) do i fill in and send back ( the notice to prosecution - where it states the witness/ witnesses are not required to attend in the case of (signed - do i sign?) i had topped up my oyster card that morning and had eneough money to travel after i was caushioned i used my own oyster card to travel , however LUG are asking for compensation for the outstanding fare of £5.30. but i paid this using my own oyster card.- can i ask for this to be removed?
1) what kind of facts do i write in my mitigating plea letter?
2) what does it mean that my this stays on my crminial record forever what is the standard and enhanced criminal record? who has access to it.
3) do i fill in the fine form- which helps them calculate the amount of the fine
4) can i use as a defence that my oyster card was topped uo that morning and that i did pay for the travel that day
5) i was also caushioned after i was asked all the questions and was also told that i was allowed to leave and not answer any questions just as i was to sign the discussion.
how will having a criminal record affect my future of working and maybe wokring abroad and buying a house etc?