How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Im holding testament to the financial contribution made by

Customer Question

I'm holding testament to the financial contribution made by my grandmother for me in 1992 in Ukraine. I'm UK resident.Amount is unknowne. What should I start with to get the money and how? Thank you
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi, Wendy

I'm quite alright to wait for your further search. If any detailes requested I'm ready to provide it asap.

Thank you



Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

Do you know whether the bank has a branch in England?

Kind regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.



I did try to find any info about branches abroad - there is non.

I can't give any rate, because haven't got any answers yet...