How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hi i could really do with some advice.forthe last to years

Customer Question

hi i could really do with some advice.forthe last to years ive been complaing to social services that i believe my daughter s being abused at her fathers house, which has fallen on deaths ears. now Im being accussed and charged with child abuse against my 6 year old daughter.they have removed her from my care. i have not seen her since the 13th january2013. since this time she was put with her father she has turned up at school with a black eye and brusing on her body. social services removed her from his care. but have refused to report it to police because my daughter wont say who did it to her. i rang police to report it but because they have charged me they now wont investigate that. i dont know what to do or who to complain to to get help.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Have care proceedings commenced?