My soon to be ex wife has started making noises about possibly

My soon to be ex wife has started making noises about possibly taking me to court to sue for a divorce settlement of some sort ... This was my second marriage , she moved over from USA and at that time i cleared a fairly significant amount of her debt , she moved into rented accomadation with me but has worked off and on building up debt here along the way , much of which i have paid off or helped her finance ... we have no children , she has only ever given me minimal amounts towards my rent , we split beginning of last year she moved out but has no job now so is living back rent free with me at the moment ... personally i think if we go to court she owes me money !! Am i wrong ?? Cheers
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your question
How long have you lived together and what assets and debts are there - in joint or sole names?
How much do you earn?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

lived together from 2007 untill really jan last year but as i say she is back living in my rented house at moment as she has no job or money ... we have no assets in joint or sole names (My first divorce was with 3 children which i pay 31.5% of my net income) At the time of my second marriage i had a lot of debt which i have paid down to pretty much zero now , again this was in sole names ... last year i earnt about £550k.... she has small debts run up like mobile bills etc etc ... Hope this helps ?

Just to check - you have no assets at all?
What about pension rights?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i have an rbs pension ... which is subject to a sharing order form my first divorce ... other than that ... nothing !!

Your very large salary and the fact that she moved here from America means that she is likely to be granted time limited spouse maintenance to enable her to find somewhere to live and start a new life
How much it will be is a little less easy to assess - but a time limit of two years is likely