How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

HSBC. My daughter who is jobless got over drawn and got

Customer Question

HSBC. My daughter who is jobless got over drawn and got charged £150. So she is now even more overdrawn and can not catchup due to this charge. She has been charged the following month again. HSBC say that this is the maximum charge! it would be cheaper if she had an overdraft facility but she does not qualify! So much for helping those who are trying. Needless to say as a parent I am paying the charge (twice now), but it does seem disproportionate. Please help. Thank you
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.
Has she yet complained to the bank?