How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i need to know if its quite legal for my married daughter to

Customer Question

i need to know if its quite legal for my married daughter to help me as im underoccupying on benefits eesa and dla in social housing by 2 bedrooms will it be ok to make up the difference ill lose from my housing benefit which i think will be about 25 pounds i believe ill also lose about 10 pounds in council tax benefit with the new scheme coming in
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question - my name is Claire.
Do you mean is it allowed for your daughter to pay the shortfall instead of you?