How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

DID you get my last request HELP

This answer was rated:

DID you get my last request HELP

Thanks for asking for me.

Unfortunately, even though I am a practising solicitor, I am not allowed to accept private clients via JA.

But if you contact the Law Society on 0207(NNN) NNN-NNNNor - they will give you a list of solicitors in you area who could help.

Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am going to make a counter claim as the Judge at the first hearing in

November12 would not accept the drawings in the bundle stating she

could not read them. This must be wrong as these drawings show all

the errors as my Building Surveyor gave this information to Sutton Planning Office. My Builder stated at other hearings in the past years

the court provided judges who could read drawings. How do I inform the

Court of her error




Has the surveyor made a statement setting out the mistakes made by the claimant company?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes but he wrote to me with cc court and Get Planning Director but not in the form statement, delivered on time, confirmed by the Claimant. He sent a

copy of the letter to Sutton Planning with copy to the Court


He complied with all requests but not in the form as a statement, letter

only with Cc to all parties. He did send better reports when he had more

time, he was a very busy builder. The Judge was a stickler to the rules

The surveyor who says the claimant company made mistakes must make a witness statement setting out his opinion and also be prepared to come to court to give live evidence. Without his evidence your defence will not succeed. The Judge has to deal with both parties fairly. This means complying with the Civil Procedure Rules. And I'm afraid you also have to be prepared to comply with those rules too.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I complied with the order dated Nov12 by sending letter to the court
with builders own words but not in the form she wanted The Judge was

wrong to make an order. The problem was that the hearing in November

gave dates to meet 30nov12 and 21Dec20 which were met.


The Unless order date 4th Dec changed the two dates to other dates

I could not have met these dates as due to access block to Postman

post was not delivered to 17Dec20 (this still beat the original date of

21Dec20 The meeting with the claimants expert to prepare schedule

did not happen as the expert faild to communicate


OK. Would you like to ask me anything else?