Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
he travel and since then i havent heard from him,though we had issue before he traveled,and then till now i havent heard from him,and i dont know what to do
ok thank you,and after i withdraw the application how long will it take for me to apply for another leave to remain in the the uk with my two children and what kind of application will i apply with my children they are 5years and 2years,and also will withdrawing the application affect my future application
i came in as a student visa but run out so i am a overstayer
the children where born in the uk
all my close relative are in america (USA)
the father of my kids is not british and is under immigration control
the application i recently submitted was my marriage to EU citizen
is seeking for asylum is not the best option,cause the pending application is really hard now cos my husband is no where to be found for him to attend the interview....
i ask before but no answer,I SAID WILL WITHDRAWING the application affect my future applications,and also i am here for 7years now,so what can i do,i need help before making another application should i apply for asylum
I DONT KNOW I AM JUST ASKING COS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AT THE MOMENT
I AM FROM NIGERIA
COS I WAS LIVING WITH MY PARTNER BEFORE WE SEPERATED
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE HUMAN RIGHT?
HOW DO I PURSUE MY PENDING APPLICATION WHEN MY HUSBAND IS NOT YET TO BE FOUND?
SO I SHOULD LEAVE THE APPLICATION FOR THEM TO DENY IT OR I SHOULD CANCEL THE APPLICATION?
PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE ME UNDERSTAND WHICH IS BEST FOR ME TO DO THANKS
BUT YOU HAVENT ANSWER THE QUESTION I WANT TO KNOW
I SAID I SUBMITED THE APPLICATION AND MY HUSBAND TRAVELED WHEN WE HAD A ISSUE AND NO CONTACT FROM HIM SINCE THEN AND THE UKBA GAVE US AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN INTERVIEW,WHAT DO I DO? YOU SAID I SHOULD PURSUE THE PENDING APPLICATION HOW DO I DO THAT SHOULD I CANCEL IT?OR LEAVE IT FOR THE UKBA TO DENIED IT
FThank you.what i want to know is that the ukba call us for interview and my husband is no where to be found.so what i am asking
Should i cancel the application
Or let the ukba decide on that
And if ukba denies my application how long should i stay to apply another application
that is why i am asking how do i pursue it.that is why i need legal advise my husband is not here with me and i dont know his contact.i dont understand how to pursue it....and i also ask if they deny the application how long will it yake for to make another application.that is what i want to know