How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear Scamadviser is not belong to me please

Customer Question

Dear Scamadviser is not belong to me please deleted my name out from Sittichai Wongstienchai change to Mr.Aashish Kumar or Aashish Dabas Becasue all payment when member join is pay direct to Mr.Aashish Kumar or Aashish Dabas account in and Liberty Reserve account number U0823644 is under Aashish Kumar in fast3 not my name Sittichai Wongstienchai he use my name to make fraud cheating people all scam done by him pls help me to report to Payza and Liberty Reserve ASAP I have evidence that account own by Aashish Kumar both in Payza and Liberty Reserve please put him in to black list this guy is very dangerous cheating people around the World
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 5 years ago.


It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you,