If I divorce my retired husband through unreasonable behaviour

If I divorce my retired husband through unreasonable behaviour will I shoot myself in the foot.We own our home which I have lived in for 29 yrs, and my husband has lived in for 11yrs. He has no savings only his pension and I am 14 yrs younger and still work in my home self employed.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage.
Do YOU have any other assets?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

morgage is finished and it is worth about £200000. I have an ISA with savings. I work in the house as a childminder so to have to sell the house would be a great concern to me.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I would rather put up with his behavior than jump into the fire!

How much do you have in your savings
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
£32,000 in Isa and shares
Realistically there is a good chance that the house would have to be sold in the event of a divorce unless you could raise a mortgage to buy out his share of the property (maybe 30% to 40% pf the equity)
Only you can say whether it is worth staying with him to keep your existing house