How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3844
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

Hi, a former employer has forged my signature on a contract,

Customer Question

Hi, a former employer has forged my signature on a contract, which they will use in court, as first they didnt have one and on disclosure, they produced one and forwarded it on to me, which aint my writing, what can I do ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

You will need expert evidence to prove this is not your signature.

I suggest that you retain the services of a hand writing expert to verify that it is not your handwriting. This can then be submitted as witness statement and expert evidence.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards