How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35046
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

What details do I have to show that my husband who died in

Customer Question

What details do I have to show that my husband who died in 1966 left no will, so that my only son will benefit from the double allowance. My husband left only £600 in shares. My present capital ,including the value of my house is approx.£360.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
Since there was never a Grant Of probate that is the evidence that there was no Will and your son will be able to complete the necessary forms to make the claim when the time comes