UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I got my ilr on 17th of april 2012 through spouse visa. can

I got my ilr on 17th of april 2012 through spouse visa. can I apply for naturalization on 28th of may 2013...
Thank you for your reply.

Yes you may, you can apply 28 days prior to you meeting the requirements. Therefore in your case you will be applying after holding indefinite leave to remain for more than a year.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively. If however, you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question, please DO NOT rate my answer negatively, I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

so what will happen if I apply it on 2nd of April 2013....as I asked one of the solicitor ...he said I have to complete one full year for the naturalization... ,..I can only apply after 17th of April 2013..thankyou

Thank you for your reply.

Yes you may apply 28 days before the date you meet the requirements, please see following link :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/spouse-cp/applying-in-uk/