How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i live with my wife and my son 7 years old in rent it house

Customer Question

i live with my wife and my son 7 years old in rent it house i was there alon coz we wasnt togther the hous under my name everything her name is XXXXX XXXXX the agreemant . now we cant live togther any more , i asked her to move out she refused , i said i can move out but you will need to singe new agraeemant with the landlored she say no im not doing this and im not moving and i will make problems for you . i really scared her and im deprast i take this housein 12/01/2013 i paid the depoist and everytig i dont know what to do and if i left the house she wont pay the rent and will have problem with the landlored and with crdit score . please need advice
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What type of contract is it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is just 6 month tenancy agreemant . which i rent the house from estat agnet .

Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
I have been asked to look at this.

Does she have an occupation order?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

she have nothing at all

Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
I am going to opt out of this for another expert. There is no need to do anything or reply as it is now open to all experts
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry so where is my answer ?


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you did ask me and i said no she dosnt have any ordre

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

which information you need more

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your query.
I will do my best to assist but I do need further information first.
Who is the main carer of the child; how long is the tenancy agreement for and what income do you each have?