How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

need help for fund on removals cost for reason for my health

Customer Question

need help for fund on removals cost for reason for my health it believe the government had stopped the community loan grant although am ion pension and dla the cost need is from southwold in suffolk to bristol to be with my daughter who is willing takje care of me am 77 years old therefore need to go back to work

abd need my driving licence back therefore need second opinion and need to confirm about malpractice either neglect on my health which lost my speech and hearing in the 1940 it is only assumed which need to be investigqte
[email protected]
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What's your question about this?