How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

State pension auto payments stopped by DWP - no correspondence

Customer Question

State pension auto payments stopped by DWP - no correspondence so I am guessing that I was being assessed on telephone. This is grounds for disability discrimination. Now I am vulnerable in that through no fault of mine a huan error occurred and I am having difficulties in addressing this matter. I will need to arrange authorisation for someone to speak on my behalf.

My daughter is in Australia and aware and suggested I go to local solictors but they all too busy and I need someone now please thank you
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?